Apparently I broke dead by daylight...

I play dead by daylight a lot. I'm current at devotion 9 and level 96. But after my latest match dead by daylight has decided to mock me.

Broke DBD.jpg


I'm not sure i know how i feel about this... has anyone else had a weird glitch like this while playing?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I've had that happen idk why but it was funny thankfully you don't get anything so don't have to worry about a ban for hacking

  • @Daedilous said:

    I play dead by daylight a lot. I'm current at devotion 9 and level 96. But after my latest match dead by daylight has decided to mock me.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/83C0V8N6AJ9J/broke-dbd.jpg

    I'm not sure i know how i feel about this... has anyone else had a weird glitch like this while playing?

    it has happened before i'd report it to them and let them tell you the fix to this. it is a glitch and though hackable there is no reason to do this as it won't give you anything special. :) don't worry about reporting the bug no one has been banned because it happened. :)

  • Hey free unlimited shards! Who doesn’t want that? :)

  • I logged into DBD one time with 999 devotion.

  • I've heard of a lot of people getting banned for giltches like that happening to them so i'd be a little concerned.

  • This is a purely visual bug that has happened from time to time, a restart tends to put it all back to normal. Nobody gets or has gotten banned from something like this so please lets not start that rumour!