Let's be honest - no judgement here.

I am curious with some questions, maybe out there questions or like ######### but be honest because I wonder if anyone else has done/thought about many a things, my FIRST question is more to the girls.....just because been one, I wonder if anyone else has thought or felt they are walking -in slow motions- like with the hair wafting back as seen on tv or movies because I have! Not so much now as I am older but definatly back in my late teens lol. (This is for fun and some fun truths)

Comments

  • @Mushwin said:

    I am curious with some questions, maybe out there questions or like ######### but be honest because I wonder if anyone else has done/thought about many a things, my FIRST question is more to the girls.....just because been one, I wonder if anyone else has thought or felt they are walking -in slow motions- like with the hair wafting back as seen on tv or movies because I have! Not so much now as I am older but definatly back in my late teens lol. (This is for fun and some fun truths)

    Nope but one day i feelt like a giant with tall foots in a tiny room which was growing longer and longer after taking mushrooms.

  • Hell yeah I have. Especially when I'm listening to music.