Buff to "Out of killer chase" Perks:
Perk 1 : Diversion - So I understand that "diversion" is getting a buff. I think it's going from 45 seconds to 30 I think.
- Buff: I think diversion should be obtainable while "In chase".
- Nerf: If that means nerfing this perk from 30 seconds to 45 again then I'll take it, I hope you agree too.
Perk 2 : Stake out
- Buff: You gain the max of 5 tokens instead of 4 (2/3/4 to 3/4/5).
- Buff: While in chase, every 10 seconds (From 15) you gain a token as well.
- Nerf: If that means nerfing "Great skill checks" to 1% from 2%, then please agree as well.
I hope none of these perks actually get "Nerfed" but I really want perks to always be "Obtainable". Buffing perks while being "efficient" is what the Devs want right? This is a good Idea, I hope they'll make these change.
Comments
Stake Out is only good to do those hit great skill checks tome challenges, otherwise, I don't think even with that buff would make it worth it, at all
True but hitting 5 good skill checks will give you 10% increased progression instead of just 5%. Also, the 10% is guaranteed unless you cant hit skill checks at all.
That'll do
Stake out like you said but consume a token to vault a window or pallet 5% faster