Do you like the new early proposed DS change?

I like it a lot and the Devs made a great decision to change it. But what do you think?

Comments

  • Yeah its needed. How it worked before was different than its intended use.

  • It's the exact change that I had been advocating for for a long long LONG time. I'm glad the community's efforts actually came to fruition and this finally happened. I faintly recall the devs saying they don't like implementing changes / reworks / new content straight from the minds of the community and put them down into the game verbatim, but I am EXTREMELY glad that they decided to this time around.

    I spent too many long hours (total) going back and forth in many a "DS needs a change" thread back when I was much more active on these forums. It almost feels validating to finally see the exact proposed change in a position to make it into the game, even though I'm not really on these forums too much these days (I pop in every now and then for like a day). It feels like we just won a long-running court case lmao.



    The changes to OoO were just icing on the cake, I wasn't even expecting those but it just makes the victory even better. These two outstanding (as in "clearly noticeable" not "Exceptionally good") perks had these changes coming to them for a long time now, and I'm just infinitely glad they're finally almost here.

  • What's the change from old DS and new DS? New player here.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1925757#Comment_1925757

    Before, DS stayed active until the killer picked you up (or until the timer ran out).

    Now, DS will disable upon interacting with gens, totems, or survivors.

    Timer is still active yes ? I mean I have been reading about this perk being over used and abused , I guess they had to change it a bit .

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    I like it a lot and the Devs made a great decision to change it. But what do you think?

    DS is an abusive perk. This change is defo needed.