Ultimate Karma
Here's the story there's this survivor she was beating teabagging so all the nasty stuff I was using Billy at Wretched. Then I play her next match. With Hag on Midwich second teleport she DC'D. Funny stuff.
Here's the story there's this survivor she was beating teabagging so all the nasty stuff I was using Billy at Wretched. Then I play her next match. With Hag on Midwich second teleport she DC'D. Funny stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay? I mean I don't condone either the teabagging or the DC but Hag can be a pretty annoying killer, traps can be hard to see even on some indoor maps, Midwich is also an awful map for survivor, pallets are generally pretty unsafe (with a few exceptions) and breakable walls make a lot of windows completely useless. Again, I don't condone her DCing, but I don't blame her for not having fun.
Ok?
Prety gawd jabb so for.