How many hours do you spend on DBD at once?

I'm curious to see how many hours you guys spend on DBD at once.

When you open DBD, do you spend all day on it? Or just a few minutes?

I usually spend around 2 hours playing DBD on average if I'm not busy. Sometimes more sometimes less.

Comments

  • It depends on the day, but most time it's at least 3 hours. Some days I spend over 5 hours straight playing the game, usually if my friends are playing too.

  • Most of the time during the evening, from 9 or 10 pm until 1am, then I go to sleep.

    If I really want to play more, I can also spend like 8+ hours a day in DBD; but this only during something like Double BP.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Most of the time during the evening, from 9 or 10 pm until 1am, then I go to sleep.

    If I really want to play more, I can also spend like 8+ hours a day in DBD; but this only during something like Double BP.

    It's a shame because it seems like whenever there's a BP event, I'm not in the mood to play DBD lol

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920117#Comment_1920117

    It's a shame because it seems like whenever there's a BP event, I'm not in the mood to play DBD lol

    I finished all my Survivors and during the last Bloodrush (which was 1,5x-BPs), I brought almost all of my Killers (except for Twins) to P3-50 and have a decent Perk Build on them. So I was kinda motivated, lol.