Favourite Demo Builds

What's your favourite Demogorgon build? Please explain why!

Interested in all builds, effective/meta builds, or just plain fun builds.

Currently I am running BBQ, STBFL, Tinkerer and Infectious Fright on him, which seems pretty effective, although I've yet to face any truly strong teams with it.

Also want to try out a Devour Hope build on him now I unlocked BBQ (as I think the aura would help monitor the totem).

Comments

  • BBQ, PGTW, Corrupt Intervention + Enduring

    CI allows for some early portal setup without getting punished, and then BBQ and PGTW later for some gen control with portals.

    Enduring's my favourite perk on him, as I love getting back into the chase instantly after being pallet stunned on a Shred.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    BBQ, PGTW, Corrupt Intervention + Enduring

    CI allows for some early portal setup without getting punished, and then BBQ and PGTW later for some gen control with portals.

    Enduring's my favourite perk on him, as I love getting back into the chase instantly after being pallet stunned on a Shred.

    Ah yes I saw someone run Enduring on a Demo I faced once. I have it on him at tier 3 so need to try it sometime, just don't know what perk I'd be willing to cut for it. I guess Infectious but it feels too useful.

    Yeah definitely want Corrupt, still didn't unlock it yet on Demo though, I'd possibly swap Tinkerer for it (although Tinkerer feels so good on him!)

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes The Weasel, Infectious Fright, Bamboozle.

    Corrupt Intervention and Pop Goes The Weasel are necessary on every killer. Infectious Fright is useful for getting one more injury before hooking or even downing 2 people at once which is very advantageous. Bamboozle is good for cutting loops short although Demogorgon doesn't necessarily need this most of the time. Still a reliable perk for a fourth perk slot.


    Hmm, I wonder if I should replace Tinkerer with Pop, or have Tinkerer and Pop, seems a nice combo

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920017#Comment_1920017

    You should replace tinkerer. Demogorgon has too loud footsteps and portals can help you detect if a generator is being worked anyways.

    I didn't really use it for the undetectable, more for the early warning.

    But yes that's a great point! I could just use the fact they destroy a portal, or the sense thingy, as a warning instead. Thanks for the advice!

    Do you happen to know how far the range is for the detection? I.e. does the portal basically need to be touching a gen, to cover all the sides of a gen?

  • Mad Grit + Agitation Demo.

    It's not meant to be a strong build, but something about Demo flailing his arms at survivors while carrying another survivor is just funny to me.

  • stbfl, pop, enduring, spirit fury.

    chase build to the fullest is what i find fun on him. the insta pallet break combo is awesome on demo since he can force stuns easier and shred pallets faster so if survivors don't want to deal with it even dropping the pallet early doesn't help much this makes him great at making dead zones while still getting downs.

  • BBQ-->for stonks

    Corrupt Intervention-->The only Slowdown-Perk needed, makes it that I get into a chase quicker and dont lose Gens which are super-far away immediatly

    STBFL-->Best Perk on Demo, easiest to save stacks with him

    Infectious Fright-->With 8 Stacks of STBFL a Down can happen pretty fast, so good snowball potential

    Add Ons: Mostly Rat Liver and Rat Tail, but second Add On can be anything, as long as you have Rat Liver in your first Add On-Slot. I guess it will be better once the Devs have worked on his Add Ons.

  • I have a lot of hours as Demo before moving to trapper, and one of the big reasons I play him so much is I love experimenting with builds. Here are a bunch of the ones I've used:

    Pop, STBFL, Corrupt Intervention, BBQ. This is like, the default Demo build, everyone knows it, the build works well but it's not exactly the most unique or fun factor build.

    Ruin, Undying, TInkerer, Discordance. The "GTFO my Gens" build. Can be fun, I suggest taking a deer lung or at least tripe to help cover ground quicker.

    Devour Hope/Totem builds. Sure you can run a lot of different totem builds, but Demo can really protect them fairly well. Also with of the abyss you can know when someone is on it anytime you charge your shred when chasing someone else. If you give up rat liver, you can take deer lung and tail and quickly drop and port to it as soon as you see that heart beat.

    STBFL, Pop, Spirit Fury, enduring. Works on any M1 killer, Demo is an M1 man at his core so yeah.

    Agitation, Make your choice, Pop and Territorial Imperative. Basement Demo; again this is a build you may want rat tail for, and consider dropping rat liver for a deer lung so you can get back asap to basement.

    Sloppy Butcher, Hex: The Third Seal, Knockout, and Undying, Coulrophobia or Nurses Calling. The you will probably get death threats post game build. You can often kill people without ever eating a DS or dealing with Hook Sabo or anything. Bleed out timers remain and even a SWF can have a hard time finding each other, so you just keep slugging people until they die of time outs or until all four survivors are down. There are various ways to do this build but all require a lot of luck.

    Pop, Oppression, Overcharge, Corrupt Intervention. Can be really fun to force a three gen like this. A variant of this is funny on doctor as well.

    STBFL, Pop, Surge, Discordance. This is a standard meta build that is different than his suggested, but it also works great.

    Whispers, I'm all Ears, BBQ, PoP. Whispers always helps the end game when that survivor tries to hide.