Question regarding ds change

Does it deactivate if someone else heals you or if you attempt to heal yourself or both.

Comments

  • I can't find a link but a dev posted a tweet about this question. No, your teammates healing you will not turn off your DS.

  • From the wording it sounds like it only deactivates if YOU do the actions. I don't think it will deactivate if others heal you but probably will when you heal yourself.

  • From what I hear it was cleared up that it only deactivates if you (the person with DS active) starts a healing action yourself (like healing someone else or self-care), not when someone else or a perk/killer power (Second wind/Plague fountains) heals you.

  • @MrPenguin said:

    From what I hear it was cleared up that it only deactivates if you (the person with DS active) starts a healing action yourself (like healing someone else or self-care), not when someone else or a perk/killer power (Second wind/Plague fountains) heals you.

    It's a good thing because I can picture some douche bag saving you, touching you to remove your DS then running away.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1919573#Comment_1919573

    It's a good thing because I can picture some douche bag saving you, touching you to remove your DS then running away.

    yeah I agree, it'd be pretty bad if your teammates could just snatch your perk away.

  • No it’s doesn’t deactivate if someone else heals you