With fixed FOV think more will play Blight?
Think we'll see more Blights when his FOV is fixed?
Think we'll see more Blights when his FOV is fixed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definetely,but i don't think so for console,due to the low turn rate and the lack of the flick
I will defiantly start playing him when they fix his fov I just can't handle it right now
Yes definently a big reason I dont play him is because I feel like victor and I lose them quickly because I can't see over the grass
I already play a lot of Blught and consider myself to be fairly good with him. Now that I will be able to see over loops as him Ill be damn near unstapable.
i will definitely play him more, i never let being bad at him stop me from playing him the thing i got annoyed at was simply not seeing anything in corn as well as survivors around objects i want to hit.
this is a buff to him but one that is just needed since he is really annoying to play with a low POV.
Not on ps4. The fps will still be awful. Plus playing with controller doesn't help
I play him anyway he's great!