Is this a turning point?

If you've seen the QnA, you've probably seen the OoO and DS changes, these 2 perks were probably the most controversial perks in DBD, but they finally changed them.

The perk I want to talk about is DS, a change that seemed like it came from the community..? Now, I don't wanna get my hopes up, but this might mean that if BHVR gets enough POSITIVE feedback about these perk changes, they might actually start listening to the community more, they even said once the update goes live, they want feedback from CONSOLE players for the new U.I changes, since console doesn't get the PTB.

Is this a good thing, and should they do this more often? I personally think yes.

Comments

  • Honestly I think they should, but they do need to be careful. Sometimes the suggestions on these forums can be... Absolute batshit crazy, let's say.

    But something else I like is the whole opening up perk consultation like they did with OOO to get feedback. I really hope people are civil with this because I'd adore it if dbd did this more often.

  • Yeah pretty much. The devs are painfully slow at implementing anything and that does not seem to be changing anytime soon.

    We need more radical changes, while the DS and OoO are a good start, we need more perk buffs and perks to shift the meta so that it does not become stale.