Bugged Totem
So this is devour hope and no one can do anything about it cause the totem is glitched. Blight let us live though since we could not do anything about it.
So this is devour hope and no one can do anything about it cause the totem is glitched. Blight let us live though since we could not do anything about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, devs have known about that for a long time! A mod should be along shortly to help you close down this post and ask you to report it via the feedback / reporting system.
They really need to fix that totem! I come across it all the time and it usually ends up as the only totem left and an uncleansable NOED. 🤯
amazing
I had that happen to me and it was noed.
I had two in one match.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215773/ps4-2-uncleansable-totems-in-same-match#latest