Maybe BHVR should take some time to learn how to make faces

EtUF3hWUcAIM0YF.jpg

Cybill Bennet from Monsters and Mortals

EtUGX_eXYAgloMi.jpg

Cybill Bennet from DBD (This is also a 15 dollar skin btw)

Comments

  • Don't do drugs kids. Or your face will start losing polygons.

  • resolutions are majorly different. have you taken that into consideration???

  • if you look at the survivors models in high resolution on a modeling program you will see that they are much better looking

  • Not going to lie, this made me laugh really hard lol

    Even though resolutions make a difference, I definitely agree that they should put a tad bit more effort into it.

  • Lmfao honestly they should be ashamed of themselves for creating that dumpster fire Cybil skin. I just don’t get how someone created her face and thought “wow I did a good job”.

  • The graphics/animations are the only slight downside to the game for me. I love everything else, just could do with better resolutions

  • the monsters and mortals version is more similar to her SH1 appearence while the DBD one is unkown

    hope they made her outfit right unlike behaviour who don't even know how a cop uniform looks like

    i also want to hear how her voice sounds on Monsters and Mortals

  • Yeah some faces look great like Jane or felix while others look like that