Cross-save (Console + Steam)
Is cross-save between console and steam in development / an idea at all to be implemented? I have purchased quite a bit of things (and have way more teachable perks) on console but the cross-save is not viable between the two platforms. Is that a potential for the future, or am I likely looking at a completely new start since I am playing primarily on PC now? I'm playing either way, just not going to be returning to console any time soon, and I was deterred for a long time of playing this game after purchasing it on steam when I found out the cross-save was not viable between the two platforms.
Comments
As of right now, PS and XBOX cross-save isn't a thing at all.
Switch cross-play however will be available April-June (that time-frame iirc)
It's something that we'd like to implement but we have no guarantees that it will happen between Console & Steam. Stadia & Switch will have cross progression with Steam however. I'm sorry but we do not have any further information at this time in regards to this, it's something we will continue to work on, but there's no guarantees.