Good call on ooo
The proposed change should be implemented yesterday imo haha.
for those who are not aware this is the change:
Whenever your aura is revealed to the killer, the killer's aura becomes revealed to you.
If you are the obsession, your aura is revealed to the killer for 3 seconds once every 40/35/30 seconds.
This will undoubtedly get rid of the abusable wall hacks of the current version while not making it a useless perk
Comments
I wonder if they removed the disabling if in terror radius because if not it could be stronger than before but with counter play because if you eat someone's ds I believe ooo wont work if your not the obsession
From the QnA earlier today.
Live stream.
Also on ds. Overall a great Q&A
I hope this is for sure. Would be nice not devoting all my attention on one person until there gone. OoO just guaranteed that I focus only on them regardless of how hard a team would taunt.
I want the OoO rework to be my Valentine
even if the disabling while in terror radius is removed. I'm of with 1 ooo able to see me every 30 seconds instead of indefinitely from a distance. More gained then lost imo
Yea true