DS should deactivate when fully healed

All the other changes I'm all for, ds should be an anti-tunnel and should allow a defense against tunnelers however does being tapped by a heal deactivate it? I can see issues with people trolling with it. Personally I think it should be on full heal it deactivates, afterall when you're healed all you can do is touch a gen, totem or hook and therefore disabling ds. Just my thoughts as of what iv read, like I said I'm all for the other changes, survivors should play smart and not feel invincible to do gens, get hexs etc. With ds, but healing themselves? Nah should be on a full heal, balance and all. Might actually play killer at high ranks now though lol

Comments

  • I agree, but I would add when fully self-healed. If you are with a friend, healing each other, or he is healthy. He can now take a hit or you should have found a better place to heal. The killer can't be tunneling you both at the same time.

    As a person that always brings a medkit and self heals before working on a genny, not during the 60 second count down, but right away, I know it's stupid. But I have been a killer main too long to fully exploit this perk. I think this should be considered.

  • I thought about that when people first started taking about the change and I agree.

    They should make it so it deactivates of you heal someone else or yourself but not if someone heals you unless you let them do it past a certain percent 25-50% maybe.

    This would stop the trolls tapping you mid chase and deactivating it.

  • @Clevite said:

    I agree, but I would add when fully self-healed. If you are with a friend, healing each other, or he is healthy. He can now take a hit or you should have found a better place to heal. The killer can't be tunneling you both at the same time.

    As a person that always brings a medkit and self heals before working on a genny, not during the 60 second count down, but right away, I know it's stupid. But I have been a killer main too long to fully exploit this perk. I think this should be considered.

    @Kirkylad said:

    I thought about that when people first started taking about the change and I agree.

    They should make it so it deactivates of you heal someone else or yourself but not if someone heals you unless you let them do it past a certain percent 25-50% maybe.

    This would stop the trolls tapping you mid chase and deactivating it.

    Agreed. Honestly as a killer perspective I'd be okay with deactivation after a full heal as I tend to play fair anyway busted hated the mentality of rushing gens or hexs because of ds, I never cared for them healing and like I said deactivate on the rest is fine but I'm glad I'm not alone on the healing thing, certainly will need to be kept an eye on. Either way rewards people playing smarter and better so I'm all for it on both sides