Nerf Knockdown
cos seriously ######### this poor dwight all of his game was bleeding on the floor and i felt i had looped around the god damn map a few times! people who run this god damn slug build as knock out, hex the third seal, deerstalker, infectious fright, do better!
Comments
All Blindness or pseudo-blindness effects are very poorly designed. They royally screw over solo's and do almost nothing against SWF. That is not the kind of gameplay we need.
I hate being slugged but it's just part of the game. If the killer wants to have fun with a slugging build then so be it, I don't particularly have to like it but that doesn't mean they can't play the game how they want to play it. It really doesn't happen that often anyway so I just recover and go on the forums or YouTube till I either get picked up or bleed out.
yep exactly! its just uh no
Thanks for telling me what the perks were. looks like i'm gonna work on hag then for this! Plague too!
Load outs like that are why they need to give survivors option to speed up bleed out timer after recovering to "find help." 4 minutes of nothing is pretty ridiculous. Atleast with camping the hook time is 2 minutes max or you can speed it up to move on to next match.
BHVR should give us some kind of minigame to play while we are being slugged >:(