Any chance DEVS can ensure a minimum distance between the exit gates?
The exit gates can spawn pretty close together and can be impossible to open depending upon some configurations.
The exit gates can spawn pretty close together and can be impossible to open depending upon some configurations.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's RNG, not map design.
They can set a minimum random generation distance for the gates.
Very true but I don't think that's a priority for them.
I agree. I wouldn't hold my breath.
If I'm killer the exit gates on Lery's are furthest away they could possibly be, but when I'm survivor they're always right next to eachother. A minimum distance would be amazing.
I agree a min and a max to setup a situation that allows for some strategy on both parties.
Minimum and maximum would be really a good quality of life change. Less RNG=better game.