And so everyone hated it.
The UI goes live, no changes, nothing, and even the color blind issue is ignored for at least 3 more months.
Wow, who could have thought the devs would do that ??? I'm so shocked !!!! *heavy sarcasm*
This. This is the real problem with dbd. It's not about not listening to the community, there's a lot of complaints that are not logical at all. The real problem, is the devs, going for a really really stupid idea, for some reason going through it, and putting it PTB/Live without taking ANY of the opinions, they dont want it, no it's their baby and they have to protect it, because it would be admitting they were wrong about dedicated servers, they were wrong about MMR, they were wrong about the UI. This weird arrogance the devs have, thinking that none of their ideas is wrong, and listening to no legitimate critics, even asking the mods to delete it, until it goes live without any change, and take an even bigger backlash, with people actually leaving the game because of these stupid decisions, and now they start listening, but before that, it would hurt their pride too much. If there is one thing that's gonna kill this game, it's themselves.
Also, I'm totally dropping until we get the old HUD back, as soon as the new update drops, i'm out. I hope they will finally listen one of these days, and the sooner the better.
Comments
I’m nearing 4 years on this game and it had kinda run its course. This new UI will cause me to quit. I mainly play killer and am not going to fight the spaz placement of all the important info. It’s so bad and so many players pointed out how many issues it had and the devs are still going with it.
so bad
i play both and it's still fun, but i dont want to have a headache just searching for info on my screen
I play like 75/25, but survivor is much different tbh. All I need is to see who’s injured/hook/floor. Killer is constantly looking at mid to bottom portion of the screen for scratches, vaults, totems, gens etc that having to look in the upper half of the screen is very counterproductive. I really can’t fathom how the decision makers in bhvr thought this UI was good.