Killer not hooking last survivor

Just had a game where the killer killed all the survivors me included but my friend was left and killer shut the hatch but found my friend hiding near exit gate close to being open and knocked her down with noed then left her and what I really wanna know is if I can submit video evidence next time killer does this as a taking game hostage as he won but left her to bleed out to celebrate in her face by hitting her downed body and she had a full bar so it took awhile.

Comments

  • They eventually bleedout and die so no, its not taking the game hostage

  • That's not taking the game hostage, that's being an #########.

  • @Hoodied said:

    They eventually bleedout and die so no, its not taking the game hostage

    That's stupid it's prolonging a game that is already finished thanks tho hopefully never meet a killer like that again 🙂

  • @QwQw said:

    That's not taking the game hostage, that's being an #########.

    Feel like it falls under the same category in this case tbh but oh well

  • It's obnoxious af, but since you have 4-5 minutes before bleeding out, it's not technically holding the game hostage. However, I think it's pretty close to it. There's no benefit to either player and it's kind of like a test of will for the survivor (to DC or not to DC, that is the question... lol!) Either way, that guy was pretty crummy for doing this. When I get maches like that I move on and hope for the best. And I call them stinky, but I never tell them that because that's mean! Good luck and I hope your next matches are more fun than this hon :)!

  • It's hella toxic to do that unless they can't get to a hook near there but it's not reportable. They'll die by either the bleed out bar our end game timer.

  • @megswifey said:

    It's obnoxious af, but since you have 4-5 minutes before bleeding out, it's not technically holding the game hostage. However, I think it's pretty close to it. There's no benefit to either player and it's kind of like a test of will for the survivor (to DC or not to DC, that is the question... lol!) Either way, that guy was pretty crummy for doing this. When I get maches like that I move on and hope for the best. And I call them stinky, but I never tell them that because that's mean! Good luck and I hope your next matches are more fun than this hon :)!

    Yea it's annoying and had to hold in the anger anyway as he was a cross platform player so no way of venting to him either oh well kinda annoying that BHVR allow this kinda thing when it does happen then it just chains and everyone starts doing it oh well thanks for the nice message most people just get toxic about skill level and claiming they never get caught lol 🤣

  • If the killer shut the hatch then the EGC would have started which probably ticked down quicker than the bleed out timer, its hardly holding the game hostage.

    I've done this when the gates are 99'd and there are no hooks nearby just because hey unless they pick themselves up or crawl towards a close hook I'm not taking the chance of losing them, especially if they were really good at evading me, even moreso if I'm waiting out a DS, no malice just business.

    I guess you could put it in the same box as survivors waiting at the gate to BM, just leave, you don't have to wait out the timer its obnoxious, kinda like well just hook me you don't have to wait out the timer its obnoxious.

  • @pseudechis said:

    If the killer shut the hatch then the EGC would have started which probably ticked down quicker than the bleed out timer, its hardly holding the game hostage.

    I've done this when the gates are 99'd and there are no hooks nearby just because hey unless they pick themselves up or crawl towards a close hook I'm not taking the chance of losing them, especially if they were really good at evading me, even moreso if I'm waiting out a DS, no malice just business.

    I guess you could put it in the same box as survivors waiting at the gate to BM, just leave, you don't have to wait out the timer its obnoxious, kinda like well just hook me you don't have to wait out the timer its obnoxious.

    Yes but there's waiting out a DS and then there's the survivor is under a hook practically begging for death and killer sits there laughing like a maniac whacking the ground and if it's fine then I'm gonna start doing it hell all killers should

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1916734#Comment_1916734

    Yes but there's waiting out a DS and then there's the survivor is under a hook practically begging for death and killer sits there laughing like a maniac whacking the ground and if it's fine then I'm gonna start doing it hell all killers should

    That's a lil different from the scenario described in the original post.

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1916734#Comment_1916734

    Yes but there's waiting out a DS and then there's the survivor is under a hook practically begging for death and killer sits there laughing like a maniac whacking the ground and if it's fine then I'm gonna start doing it hell all killers should

    Theres also the question of what else was going on. Were there a bunch of pallets down on the map that he didnt break, that he maybe used that time to get more brutality bloodpoints or a challenge done? If he was just standing over them the whole time that does suck but it also depends on if said player was being a jerk during the match, because i would totally do that to a t-bagger that pissed me off.

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    Just had a game where the killer killed all the survivors me included but my friend was left and killer shut the hatch but found my friend hiding near exit gate close to being open and knocked her down with noed then left her and what I really wanna know is if I can submit video evidence next time killer does this as a taking game hostage as he won but left her to bleed out to celebrate in her face by hitting her downed body and she had a full bar so it took awhile.

    Had this happen the other day bye cross-platform Huntress so I couldn't vent neither. Just kind of got to deal with it kind of like when I play killer and have a bad game but the survivors wait till the last possible second to run out the door I feel like walking to the exit gate and watching the twerk dance sometimes I don't feel like giving chase points to survivors who hid all game so I don't bother going to the exit gate to give them.

  • I had to deal with a lot of but dancing, or toxnicity from survivors lately they're either getting nicer or I have stepped my game up. Heee

  • It happens, i usually just go to the bathroom, get a drink, check Twitter, read the forum, stretch my legs, anything really just to pass the timer time.