Teleporting while being carried?

I am not sure what just happened but it was weird. I was being carried by killer during end game and suddenly we both teleported to somewhere else on the map.

The killer immediately dropped me afterwards and I started to crawl away as the killer followed. The killer was teleported back to the same spot. This kept happening every time the killer moved away from the spot.

Anyone ever seen this be for and what was going on?

Comments

  • small chance it was insane lag, which could also be from lagswitch, but more than likely they are cheating if it's not a bug in the game (I think there is a rarely occurring bug where killer gets stuck in the carry pose). What you describe about following you sound slike rubberbanding though, probably a vpn from a very distant country or the kilelr used a lagswitch.

  • I've had this occur twice to me. Once I was survivor, in which after the killer downed me and dropped a pallet I was teleported to a random place in Midwich, and once I was killer and after I dropped a survivor at the exit gate I was teleported and got stuck in the wall. No idea why it happened.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    I am not sure what just happened but it was weird. I was being carried by killer during end game and suddenly we both teleported to somewhere else on the map.

    The killer immediately dropped me afterwards and I started to crawl away as the killer followed. The killer was teleported back to the same spot. This kept happening every time the killer moved away from the spot.

    Anyone ever seen this be for and what was going on?

    Might be lag but more likely is hacker.

    I've seen hackers use teleport hacks like that.