remove hitboxes of hooked suvivors
I remember a time when hitting a hooked wasnt a thing please bring that back.
I remember a time when hitting a hooked wasnt a thing please bring that back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need it against elodie or I’ll have a migraine every match with her in it
Honestly, I stg hitboxes are so messed up. I'll hit a survivor trying to unhook and instead it will register on the hooked survivor like #########.
I wouldn't remove but reduce, I go to hit the Jeff unhooking while he is right in front of me doing the animation and whoops! You hit the Jake!
Oh and survivors crawling under the hooked survivor so the killer can't reach them should be removed.
as a survivor main i want it cuz im sick of a trapper rubbing it in my face by hitting me on the hook