I can’t even be mad at campers

It’s honestly to the point where campers will camp you no matter what, if you’re white, black, brown, yellow, red, tall, short, short hair, long hair, Afro, Mohawk you get the point. They’ll camp even though they allowed themselves to get ran for 5 gens but will be indenial about themselves no matter the reason. When I look deeper into it I can’t be mad... I only feel embarrassed for them. I used to be that person that would get mad at campers but I came to my senses that they NEED that 1 kill to fill victorious even though their actions disagree with them. We love to see it.

Comments

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    It’s honestly to the point where campers will camp you no matter what, if you’re white, black, brown, yellow, red, tall, short, short hair, long hair, Afro, Mohawk you get the point. They’ll camp even though they allowed themselves to get ran for 5 gens but will be indenial about themselves no matter the reason. When I look deeper into it I can’t be mad... I only feel embarrassed for them. I used to be that person that would get mad at campers but I came to my senses that they NEED that 1 kill to fill victorious even though their actions disagree with them. We love to see it.

    Passive Aggressive much? All you needed to say is, "there is no reason to be mad at campers; the tactic has been clarified many times as legal and valid by the DEV." Full stop.

  • Let themselves run for 5 gens? A smart killer would give up and try to get survivors off the gens when they realize they can't get the one they've been chasing quickly.

  • Your post makes no sense.

    If you ran a killer for 5 gens and they have only you on the hook and nothing else in the endgame then that's when camping is really the only option. A bird in the hand and all, its more likely to end in multiple hook trades camping in that scenario and more bloodpoints than it is to hang you and run after someone else while the gates are being powered.

    I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here, in that you got camped, got upset, foolishly came to the forums to complain about it while still upset and therefore unable to make an objective point. We've all done it at some time.

  • 0 sense, getting 1 kill is at least something and you are not entitled to escape, also helps with getting potentially black pip if they killer did a decent job with lots of hooking.