Any cosmetic you wish you didn't buy?
For me its Jeffs Gallery outfit. It looked way cooler in the concept art. I spent so many shards on it and he STILL looks like he is homeless which is the whole reason I got it.
The other is the torso Filmmaker outfit for Zarina. Because now the completionist side of me wants the hat and pants but 14,000 shards for it? eeehh...
Comments
Honestly I have a lot of Hag outfits and I'd return like all but maybe 1 if I could. I really don't enjoy playing her.
i wish i didnt buy that seamonster Trapper outfit.
not that it wouldnt look good, but i have an extremely hard time trying to combine pieces of it with other cosmetics, so i rarely ever run it.
They changed The Legion Julie Day of the Dead outfit so that it no longer glows (well, all the Day of the Dead ones, but I only own hers), and now it's just so... boring. I'm really, really disappointed in how it looks, now.
I bought Claudettes 3 'waves' cosmetics, back when they just got released. I thought they were beautiful and the best hair cosmetics for Claudette... then one patch... they changed them to give them hair physics and now it looks like she tried to cut her own hair and failed miserably.
That rat hoodie for Legion. It doesn't match with anything and I wore it like one time.
My buddy instantly regretted buying Nea's Graff-Crafter skin. Unfortunately he didn't realize it was a set and unmixable with other stuff. I'm still annoyed sets are a thing.
I kinda regret buying Cheryl's Cybil skin as it really doesn't look any better the longer you look at it. She looks like she's a hard drug user.
It's not terrible at all, it just isn't worth all these cells I spent. I hope it gets ''fixed'' someday. It's all about the eyes really...
Dwelf. Every time I see someone else use it it annoys me, so I never use it either lol