Tenacity buff

So right now Tenacity is the weakest anti slug perk in the game cause it’s outshined by unbreakable so here’s my buff

  • Your ferocious tenacity in dire situations allows you to crawl 100% faster and recover at the same time. Increases the Dying State Recovery speed by 25/30/35 %.

Then I would nerf unbreakable and remove the recovery speed and put it on tenacity like i did here. Thoughts?

Comments

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    So right now Tenacity is the weakest anti slug perk in the game cause it’s outshined by unbreakable so here’s my buff

    • Your ferocious tenacity in dire situations allows you to crawl 100% faster and recover at the same time. Increases the Dying State Recovery speed by 25/30/35 %.

    Then I would nerf unbreakable and remove the recovery speed and put it on tenacity like i did here. Thoughts?

    I would love the movement speed buff but I dont think the recovery speed is necessary because by the time you crawl to someone your already near half or more it could how ever make you 50% more quiet while down tho and you are not stuck in downing animation when downed

    (Makeing it a last hope for escape)

  • Sounds interesting a bit more of a buff to speed crawling could be good. Also a cool buff could maybe be to remove the blood trail while crawling.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Sounds interesting a bit more of a buff to speed crawling could be good. Also a cool buff could maybe be to remove the blood trail while crawling.

    I mean if you're moving at 100% your going to need a blood trail or deer stalker imagine hitting at a pallet and by the time you break it they are already half way to another loop with no spread out trail to look for

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Sounds interesting a bit more of a buff to speed crawling could be good. Also a cool buff could maybe be to remove the blood trail while crawling.

    I disagree it sounds good but it would be to strong combined with its faster crawl speed it would be to strong

  • All I want is more speed.