When is next update
So I can finally get off these sweaty SWF lobbies with MMR.
So I can finally get off these sweaty SWF lobbies with MMR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am pretty sure you will still get those sweaty swf.
The only difference would be ,is you would have no idea your matchmaking is fair or not because they hide the point to see how strong are we.
So going down from rank 1 to 15 is of no use?
You will now, if you are "considered decent" by the system, matched with sweats at each rank tier because of the MMR system. So at rank 12 you will be facing "similarly skilled players" whereas a noob can hit rank 12 fighting their skill level. Rank 1 for both of you means you both can be fighting complete opposite skilled players.
Pretty.... silly
they would not match with rank anyway.
the only effect of new reset rank system is let rank's reference become even lower.
MMR can't magically make a fair match if the problem is still there.
WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KILLER.
So it will still become a unfair match making for killer(dramatic increase searching range) or survivor need to wait for a long long time.
And they try their best to hide all the clues can show us our skill level in next update that they even rework the rank reset system.
So I believe that MMR won't really do anything but hide the problem.
I hope the update can prove me wrong.
But I really can't see how these updates can solve the problem.
I'm hoping MMR sorts the matchmaking out. If it doesn't there is a really high chance I'll have to leave the game.
All I ever get is sweaty SWF lobbies that are hard to win against especially when my killers are all nearly level 15 with 4 basic perks. The game is so unbalanced.
If it turns out it's just to mask how strong the survivors actually are, it will just cause more people to stop playing killer.
You can't hide a problem. You should fix a problem. The problem is SWF are ruining this game being to strong.