Vanity Mirror is a terrible addon

Vanity Mirror is probably one of the worst addons in the game, if not the worst. The movement speed penalty is super unnecessary. I'll compare the two mirror addons to highlight how bad it really is.

Scratched Mirror:

  • Undetectable (ZERO Terror Radius and unaffected by Aura Reading)
  • 4.2m/s Movement Speed
  • 32m Aura Reading range while stalking

Vanity Mirror:

  • 16m Terror Radius (by default)
  • 4.28m/s Movement Speed
  • 16m Aura Reading range while stalking

You give up HALF of your aura reading range and the undetectable status effect for 0.08m/s of speed. I don't get why this addon has a movement speed penalty, you're already giving up the majority of your aura reading range AND your Tier 3.

I really want to love this addon. It could be a fun addon that changes the way Myers is played significantly, but the movement speed penalty makes it completely worthless. It already has enough tradeoffs as it is. Please remove the movement speed debuff.

Comments

  • yup

    it will definitely be reworked when they look into his addons.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    yup

    it will definitely be reworked when they look into his addons.

    Yeah, hopefully they do what they did with Scarred Hand and just remove the Speed Penalty.

  • I guess it's because you can choose if you want or not to have terror radius. So you can choose being stealth with a certain build or being non stealth with your terror radius to work with other build.