Sprinting and Vaulting
I mean this is clearly overpowered right? Why should the survivor be able to run away from I the killer this fast. Oh and their vaults why those windows are waaaaay too powerful might need a nerf. Also please nerf Sole Survivor and Left behind they're clearly OP thanks ; )
Comments
*grabs me mallet and nails*
Ohhh, I like where this is going... Can we have a perk to destroy pallets before they've been set down, too?
cough cough decisive strike cough cough
Hmm there should definitely be more railing here, someone could fall.
*Fixes*
This structure is clearly abandoned and needs to condemned I will just boards the windows up.
*Hammers*
These pallets could fall on someone, this simply won't do.
*Removes pallets*
Oh my goodness, look at all of these bloody hooks! I will have to . . .
The Entity: " They're tax deductible decorations."
Oh, carry on then.
Use trapper, problem solved