Caught a cheater on twitch
I watched a survivor stream where killer, the spirit, used hacks. The streamer does not want to waste time to report. He gave the killer's Steam ID, can I report for him and how? There's VOD.
Tagged:
Mod
I watched a survivor stream where killer, the spirit, used hacks. The streamer does not want to waste time to report. He gave the killer's Steam ID, can I report for him and how? There's VOD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If your 100% sure there hacking, then yes report them. Hacking in a video game is disgusting and the devs should try a little harder on there game to stop hackers.
There has to be an ingame report made, so hopefully someone else in the game sent in a report and supplied video evidence.
Of course I am sure, Spirit with sprint burst and non-stop aura reading, instant locker grabs, rank 1 BTW... XD
But you have to understand, there are survivors who say "oh stop hacking" because the killer is good, so I hope you understand in what I am saying.
Yep, I know. I just reached rank 1 for the first time, today, with Spirit so seeing this got me triggered and sad for the game... XD
I thought you reached rank_21 somehow ๐