For the people doesnt count as healing?

PS_App_20210202_022859.jpeg PS_App_20210202_022851.jpeg

Was trying to do this challenge. It literally says heal in the description.

Comments

  • Its not healing, its equivalent exchange

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Its not healing, its equivalent exchange

    "Press the active ability button to instantly heal them"

  • The funny thing is, I was playing Freddy the other day, and I ran Nurse's Calling. Apparently waking up counts as a healing action, because I saw their aura whenever they did it.

    How does waking up count as healing, but using For The People doesn't? I want my WGLF stacks when I use For The People.

  • @QwQw said:

    The funny thing is, I was playing Freddy the other day, and I ran Nurse's Calling. Apparently waking up counts as a healing action, because I saw their aura whenever they did it.

    How does waking up count as healing, but using For The People doesn't? I want my WGLF stacks when I use For The People.

    Yeah its weird...Also I didn't know too for freddy wake up action. I don't play him much but almost always run NC and never see someone Wake up with. Its like I always wondered why NC don't work on mending (wich is consider by the game as a heal since even Inner Strengh healing consider it a health state).

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1911934#Comment_1911934

    "Press the active ability button to instantly heal them"

    But you become broken

    Gross healing 1, Taxing on your character 1

    Net Healing 0 just equivalent exchange

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1911934#Comment_1911934

    "Press the active ability button to instantly heal them"

    Sounds like a bad inconsistency regarding how they define terms. The healing action awards BP based on the ticks that happen as the meter fills; For the People just straight-up exchanges a health state, so there is no meter-filling and hence no reward. The under-the-hood mechanic ought to be a "fill the healing meter immediately and apply Broken to the other player" deal, but it sounds like that's not how it works.

  • Those challenges don't count any sort of "insta" heal. You can't use a syringe to heal someone and you can't use For The People. Yes For The People counts as healing, but not for those challenges.

  • Yeah, probably the code in this perk just tells the server to set that Survivor health state to *advance one health state*. Would be cool if it worked.

    It also won't work with Second Win since obivous you didn't "charged" it with a healing bar. It should work on my opinion, could be a cool build to use.