Buff/qol idea for sabotage

allow survivors to sabotage hooks while survivors are still on them, this would give another option against camping and tunneling and give another useful approach for sabotage.

Comments

  • "OH hey Jake, nice that you are trying to sav..."

    *Jake starts sabo under your feet, lets you die in the progress*


  • No, no, no, no, no.

    Jakes cannot be trusted to perform a simple save. I don't want to be minding my own business on the hook while one of these fools is trying to save and sabotage at the same time. You have 4% chance of unhooking yourself. You've got a 2% chance of a safe hook rescue from a Jake.

    I have the scientific evidence to prove this.

  • Eight said:

    No, no, no, no, no.

    Jakes cannot be trusted to perform a simple save. I don't want to be minding my own business on the hook while one of these fools is trying to save and sabotage at the same time. You have 4% chance of unhooking yourself. You've got a 2% chance of a safe hook rescue from a Jake.

    I have the scientific evidence to prove this.

    I will have you know that I am a master of safe hook saves. At the very least, if I have WGLF and I am at your hook with the killer I will just take a hit and then run away.
  • akbays35 said:

    allow survivors to sabotage hooks while survivors are still on them, this would give another option against camping and tunneling and give another useful approach for sabotage.

    If folks were smart and sabotaged all of the hooks to 99% at the beginning this would be a buff. However, I do know what button you would give this action as M1 would lock onto the unhook.
  • @Peasant said:
    I will have you know that I am a master of safe hook saves.

    I'm fine with it appearing as a special perk at P3 L50 Jake (or as a special bonus for players called Peasant). :)

  • Eight said:

    @Peasant said:
    I will have you know that I am a master of safe hook saves.

    I'm fine with it appearing as a special perk at P3 L50 Jake (or as a special bonus for players called Peasant). :)

    Still hate the RBT mechanic.
  • @Peasant said:
    Still hate the RBT mechanic.

    Hahahaha.

  • I got farmed by a jake yesterday 
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    "OH hey Jake, nice that you are trying to sav..."

    Jake starts sabo under your feet, lets you die in the progress

    lol

  • As a killer main I approve.

    Would create a lot of funny situations I guess and I would get blamed for camping as usual, but I dont care anyway... :lol:

  • Once again, I would do Sabotage as follows.....

    • Hook that's sabotaged stays in the game
    • If a survivor get's hooked on a sabotaged hooks, the hook breaks and they get away immediately and the killer get's a 3-5 second stun to give the rescued survivor a head start.
    • Killer still gets the BP points and tokens for the hook, the sabotuer gets a bonus for the rescue (I'd say just 500 points for the rescue as they're getting 500 for saboing the hook in the first place)
    • Survivors sacrifice stage still progresses a stage when put on a sabotaged hook, however they cannot be deathhooked on a sabo'd hook.
    • Hooks that break in this manner respawn normally.