What would youre dream killer power be?

Just as the title says i curious as to what everyones dream killer power would be.

Mine would probably be something to do with transformation, kinda like onis power but on a far greater scale.

Comments

  • Shapeshift to adapt to certain situations.

    Kinda like a werewolf: Small wolf for stealthing around, sneaking to survivors. If you enter this form, you make the typical "Awooo" :)

    Then transform into the big boy, one hit downs with ability, quick pallet break and some sort of slam attack (doing AOE damage multiple survivors).

    Downside should be that survivors can somehow weaken you with some mechanic if they play it correctly, but not all the time (no surivor-dependent power).

  • REE you scream REE and it deafens the survivor for 20 seconds kinda like the deaf boy's ear for hag

  • phantasm/illusion based killer: create fake clones in chase like OoT Phantom Gannon

    or

    resource management killer

  • Nurse with Bubba's chainsaw

  • My personal dream power would be DE BLINK or Boop de Snoot Motherduckers

  • Idk, I thought of some weird drug addict who screams, runs and bounces of walls. I could imagine that being extremely fun.

    I'd call him The British Light.

  • I've always wanted a killer that rides a horse.

  • Something related to Fire and pyromaniac

  • @MrDardon said:

    Idk, I thought of some weird drug addict who screams, runs and bounces of walls. I could imagine that being extremely fun.

    I'd call him The British Light.


    As a British i am.........onboard

  • Fish (verb) you can hook a survivor and reel them in, while telling bad fishing jokes

    or

    Fish (noun) throw different varieties of marine animals at survivors.

1 2 ›