The worst thing you can do to your team.
You see, I'll be honest and I think he enjoys the moment, it turns out that I had a very tense game against Bubba the Camper, I was doing Gens like crazy because my team did not stop catching and they only dedicated themselves to annoying the killer with flashlights and the truth It is tedious, after finishing the last generator, I ran quickly with Sprint to the exit door to open it, but when he saw that Bubba was walking he decided to help, rescue 1 but then he caught another, so on while I avoided getting close to him In a very silly moment on my team's part, all 3 fell and I was the only healthy one and I opened the exit door and the truth is I waited for them to die while Bubba let me go. Later in the chat he thanked me for selling my team.
I think what I did was the worst thing I have done and even more so that I enjoyed it, knowing that that killer would have been me since on both sides I get player clowns, as a killer I have nothing to lose, but as a survivor I make an effort more to reach rank 1 as a survivor for the first time, but I ask you ... What is the worst thing you can do to your team when you play as a survivor?
Comments
DC
The worst thing you can ever do is legit just leave as soon as the gates are open, that's one less survivor for the killer to worry about and one less teammate to help the others. And plus, you just started the endgame without even checking for BW, teammates confused and frightened since they didn't even look at where the gates were, now hiding on the edges of the map because of NO ED and possibly blood warden.
This is something survivors actually do and i'm so confused on why they do this.
Sandbag other players. Not only are you useless if you do, but you are also hurting them even more. However, this is bannable.
DCing is also another option, unfortunately.