Merge "Play as survivor" and "Survive with friends" menus
There just really isn't a need for both of these menus seeing as you can solo queue through the SWF menu anyway.
This would also be a neat quality of life change for SWF players because after a match you are sent back to the solo survivor menu. Meaning you need to back out of it and then open up the SWF menu.
Comments
I have to agree with this. When I play SWF duo with my 8-year-old, it's annoying to have to keep tabbing out to Steam to accept a new invite after every trial.
I'd rather not give any QOL changes for SWF, I get so much satisfaction from lobby dodging knowing that someone has to re-invite everyone again.
yes please remove the swf menu from the main screen and put it with play-as-surivor. Sometimes I accidentally click it and it's annoying as hell.
I always imagine the face of the streamer when he is dodged the 5th time in a row and has to invite his sheeps again
This idea wouldn't change that. Merging the menus means we no longer have a Survivor menu that you can't invite friends into and one that you can. So when a match is over you don't end up back in the solo Survivor menu that doesn't let you invite friends
With the menus merged you'll end up in a menu that lets you invite friends instead of having to back out to the main menu and then open the SWF menu.