When Are They Going To Remove The Swamp Maps?
I don't think a single person enjoys playing on these maps, killer or survivor. They are too big, they're messy and they are just plain unfun. I can't help but DC everytime I spawn into either one because of how bad they are.
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
I like the swamp maps.
Well, now that you said you don't like them I'm pretty sure they'll scrap them for good asap.
Not their best maps indeed.
But I guess they're staying.
I see you have also converted to the Dwight faith, and kneeled in front of a locker praying, “Fogive me Daddy Dwight for I’ve been naughty”
They're never going to remove a map. The most you could hope for is the developers improving the swamp maps. Which they already did with Pale Rose, If I recall correctly.
The real question is why they ever made the Grim Pantry. They knew no one liked the Swamp, so why make another? Could have made another Asylum, another Lerys map, another anything.
PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY PROFILE ICON!!! P R A I S E
Dwight is love , Dwight is life ^-^
If I recall correctly, Léry's was still one of the most recent maps by that point (the only map to come between the two was Mother's Dwelling) and it would've been pretty repetitive to make another so soon.
and we do have another Asylum map now, so I would say now would be a good time to introduce another Léry's map.
I personally enjoy Grim Pantry as Huntress, as there is so many places where height is your advantage, but yes, we don't have any plans to remove Swamp maps
You know, I actually enjoy the swamp maps as a survivor, it's not as fun as killer but I can bare with it. I don't understand the massive hate for these maps. There's nothing wrong with them fundamentally, just people being really picky and whiney.
I like the swamp maps! If you're a survivor, just wear green or dark colors.
No advice for killers though. That's probably rough.
Actually I kinda like the swarm maps and I'm a killer main too. I like bright maps in general.
F*ck these maps