Getting really annoyed with the slugging lately

Like do I HAVE to run unbreakable? Cause I don't want to, but this slugging nonsense is getting old

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I just had a match where I could have slugged for the 4k; even after the survivors were being toxic.

    I didn't.

    My reward for being nice was to be insulted in the post game lobby. So I mean, that's what I get for not slugging- so my question to you is why on earth would I not do something beneficial for me if you are going to call me names either way? The ONLY reason to not slug, and to handicap yourself, is to make the survivors happy- there is no other reason....so....why would I do that if you're so miserable you are going to call me names and such anyways?

    I wouldn't be surprised if this is a common killer experience.

  • It's very common. You're like "I feel bad, being slugged is not fun, maybe they will see I am being a good sport.." then comes the GIT GUD. BABEE KILLER DURR DURR

1 2 ›