Comments

  • Looks like a console issue

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Looks like a console issue

    lol

  • Tactical router kick xD
  • He wasn't expecting them to dive back and then gets mad and tries to blame the game when he attacks in confusion..... ok

  • @purebalance said:
    He wasn't expecting them to dive back and then gets mad and tries to blame the game when he attacks in confusion..... ok

    Would you like a pair of glasses?

  • He wasn't expecting them to dive back and then gets mad and tries to blame the game when he attacks in confusion..... ok

    You clearly don’t play on console. This happens all the time. I did a post about this aswell, exact same thing.
  • @narva2200 said:
    purebalance said:

    He wasn't expecting them to dive back and then gets mad and tries to blame the game when he attacks in confusion..... ok

    You clearly don’t play on console. This happens all the time. I did a post about this aswell, exact same thing.

    That's your problem right there the fact that you play on console.

    YOU need to come to the DARK SIDE and play on PC !!!!!!

  • Yup happens all the time to me on console, welcome to the suffering of console players
  • I shrugged this post off initially as it just being lag. But I just played 4 trials and in each one I kept missing survivors when I was on top of them. Ruh roh.

  • Yes this has happened quite often to me as well.... are we console peasants going to have to wait till Dec for the optimization for this thing to be fixed? 
  • He wasn't expecting them to dive back and then gets mad and tries to blame the game when he attacks in confusion..... ok

    If you didn't notice he actually called the vault to him.... the hag started the grab animation and then went into the attack and missed... for me ive went straight through survivors performing my lunge after they've vaulted towards me hitting the pallet instead of them.. I've also noticed that the killer cant grab the survivor at the hatch without this shiet happening it starts the animation and goes into the swing...
  • I’ve had this happen I was on Haddonfield as the wraith on PS4 it was the unsafe pallet by the car (in the middle of the street) he vaulted right in front of me and I missed? I just did an impression of truetalent so I said “ack dead hard” but he didn’t have dead hard
  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Looks like a console issue

    Happened on PC already to me too.
    If you stand to close to the pallet when the survivor comes over and you dont grab him, then weird stuff happens because htiboxes are really weird in DBD

  • powerbats said:

    @narva2200 said:
    purebalance said:

    He wasn't expecting them to dive back and then gets mad and tries to blame the game when he attacks in confusion..... ok

    You clearly don’t play on console. This happens all the time. I did a post about this aswell, exact same thing.

    That's your problem right there the fact that you play on console.

    YOU need to come to the DARK SIDE and play on PC !!!!!!

    I live in Argentina, getting a good PC and also buying this game would cost around 15000 pesos, wich is the equivalent to around 500 dolars. So guess I’ll have to wait for the optimization :(