I want to reset my account
I would like to reset my account, start everything from scratch, is this possible? right now, thank you
Tagged:
Mod
I would like to reset my account, start everything from scratch, is this possible? right now, thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why
Because I just got sick a little bit of the game, and I want to win everything back from scratch.
I don't think you can.
No, but if you're on Steam you can create a new Steam Account and start over there. And if you activate Family Sharing you can play it on that Account without buying it again (DLCs included).
There's no way of doing this without starting a new account. As someone has said, family sharing on steam is a thing or you can purchase the base game again on a new account to start from scratch - but we do not deleted people's accounts.