PLAGUE need more points and emblem.

Have you ever played Plague? Maybe you have gotten no point.

I know Plague is really weak killer but also she is not good for earn points.

Even though I played perfectly and killed every survivors, I got really less blood point and no rank point(0~1).

It is really common situation.


So, Please add Blood / Rank Point option to Plague.

Also, Plague need berf...especially, corrupt purge's hit point...

Comments

  • Plague is great (aside from the hitbox problem for purge). If you didn't pip or get many bloodpoints, you didn't play perfectly, or the survivors are such potatoes the chases never lasted and they never got rescued from hook. Now, I don't think you shouldn't pip because the survs were really bad, but don't blame plague

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    Plague is great (aside from the horn of problem for purge). If you didn't pip or get many bloodpoints, you didn't play perfectly, or the survivors are such potatoes the chases never lasted and they never got rescued from hook. Now, I don't think you shouldn't pip because the survs were really bad, but don't blame plague

    Well seriously ? I'm red rank1 and I played plague a lot. Can you show me screenshot when you got +2 emblem rank point with plague ? Maybe you can't. right?

    I think you haven't played killer.

  • Did you reply and delete the comment? Im confused

  • her bp is pretty low you basically have to 12 hook to get max points in devious and brutality while with other killers you only need like 8 or 9.

    edit: 12 hook as in 12 chases.

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    Plague is great (aside from the horn of problem for purge). If you didn't pip or get many bloodpoints, you didn't play perfectly, or the survivors are such potatoes the chases never lasted and they never got rescued from hook. Now, I don't think you shouldn't pip because the survs were really bad, but don't blame plague

    Well seriously? I played red rank 1 . Can you show me screenshot when you got +2 emblem with Plague? Maybe you can't. I think you haven't played Plague ever.

  • @youngjun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1908078#Comment_1908078

    Well seriously? I played red rank 1 . Can you show me screenshot when you got +2 emblem with Plague? Maybe you can't. I think you haven't played Plague ever.

    I play a lot of plague and I have only gotten like 3 or 4 games with all iridescent emblems and by a lot i truly mean like 200 games as her. I don't have screen shots since i tend not to care about end game results in the first place I prefer taking clips since im on xbox.

    While it is possible im pretty sure you have to get a long game with multiple downs with your power along with survivors getting picked up and of course still 4k'ing.