Boil over buff
Boil over should get a 25% increase to the 75% wiggle struggle effects so that makes it 100% more wiggle effect on the killer and buff the numbers of the hiding hook aura by like 8 meters, from 14 to like 22. It shouldnt get buffed too much cause a killer bringing people to hooks is a big part of this game.
Comments
Aye, I don't think it'd be game-breaking to buff it a little. I still run it on Kate just because I think it makes the Killers sweat a little more while carrying me haha, but out of many games with it on, I think I only got free maybe once. I've come close to getting free many times however...so that little buff would definitely help.
I can agree with buffing Boil Over, and I also agree that caution should be taken as it's kind of a dangerous Perk to potentially put in an overpowered spot. Personally though, I would prefer giving Boil Over something new, as I'm not sure there's much of a future in solely buffing the numbers behind what it does already.
What would that be? Honestly, not sure, but I'll spitball some possibilities: