Give me your best plague builds!

Title says it all! give me your favourite plague builds!

Comments

  • Tinkerer, Thanatophobia, Ruin, Undying (I'd switch ruin + undying with Pop and Overcharge, but I don't have Clown and Doctor)

    Thanatophobia: if everybody stays injured (like they should but they never do), you get a 20 penalty on gen speeds. Also increases the chances of people cleansing if you want to use your corrupt purge

    Tinkerer: People don't expect a plague to come running towards them with tinkerer. If you come from the right angle, you're good, expecially if they are infected

    Any gen slowdown perk is ùgood. You might want to try dying light too for extra penalties.

    For add-ons, I mostly use the rubbing oil with any faster infection add on. The survivors will get infected QUICKLY if you know how to aim (unless the dedicated servers decide to do their stuff and not infect survivors)

  • Barbecue and Chili

    Monitor and Abuse

    Corrupt Intervention

    Whispers


    BBQ and W to find survivors. Monitor to get closer, especially to puking survivors. CI because it’s quite easy to puke on just four gens at the match to get the infection rolling.

  • Monitor and abuse

    Infectious Fright

    BBQ

    Corrupt intervention

    Steamroll with corrupt purge when able

  • Corrupt intervention

    PGTW

    Thanatophobia / M&A

    Infectious fright

  • I run BBQ, enduring, agitation and blood echo/corrupt. Not a great build but it gets the job done. Not a fan of the slowdown kind of Plague, I don't even go for the full puke into broken anymore because of these servers, I usually just chase them normally then infect them when they're on the hook.

  • Nemesis, Furtive Chase, Dark Devotion and Corrupt intervention with Purge effectiveness addons.

  • @Dpooly said:

    Nemesis, Furtive Chase, Dark Devotion and Corrupt intervention with Purge effectiveness addons.

    @ALostPuppy said:

    I run BBQ, enduring, agitation and blood echo/corrupt. Not a great build but it gets the job done. Not a fan of the slowdown kind of Plague, I don't even go for the full puke into broken anymore because of these servers, I usually just chase them normally then infect them when they're on the hook.

    @JoByDaylight said:

    Corrupt intervention

    PGTW

    Thanatophobia / M&A

    Infectious fright

    @bjorksnas said:

    Monitor and abuse

    Infectious Fright

    BBQ

    Corrupt intervention

    Steamroll with corrupt purge when able

    @Senpavo said:

    Tinkerer, Thanatophobia, Ruin, Undying (I'd switch ruin + undying with Pop and Overcharge, but I don't have Clown and Doctor)

    Thanatophobia: if everybody stays injured (like they should but they never do), you get a 20 penalty on gen speeds. Also increases the chances of people cleansing if you want to use your corrupt purge

    Tinkerer: People don't expect a plague to come running towards them with tinkerer. If you come from the right angle, you're good, expecially if they are infected

    Any gen slowdown perk is ùgood. You might want to try dying light too for extra penalties.

    For add-ons, I mostly use the rubbing oil with any faster infection add on. The survivors will get infected QUICKLY if you know how to aim (unless the dedicated servers decide to do their stuff and not infect survivors)

    Thanks everyone's this is very helpful

  • Agreed. Plague is my favorite original character in this gm. Im getting ready to put a good amount of time into her so I'm glad this post was made. I will probably start off with BBQ for obvious reasons, infectious, thano hoping for the win-win scenario, and corrupt intervention. If I feel I need to customize from there I will. I also like double infection add-ons when I play with her the limited time I have but will try other combinations.