Matchmaking is agony
Being rank 7 killer and playing very often versus full red rank 1 and rank 2 survivors and getting stomped on isn't fun anymore and it happens every other round, so it is not once in a while, it is literally every other round.
And often I will also versus a yellow-green rank team which I can catch very easily so I can't learn anything in those matches either so I just goof around so those guys don't get stomped and can have at least a bit of fun.
I will much rather wait for a longer time than get stomped by players with much more experience than I have or stomp people who have no place playing against my rank.
It is just terribly unfun.
Comments
MMR should hopefully alleviate this issue.
How would it? The issue is a lack of killers.
When good nurses for example play a different killer they rarely play, they can fill in these holes
I don't think it will. If they allow high Mmr survivors face low Mmr killers the same way they allow red rank survivors face green / yellow killers.... You'll still have this situation.
That doesn't make up for the fact there is is a total imbalance of killers to survivors. Unless MMR encourages more noob killers to switch, either survivor queue times will get worse or the game will still stick you in with a red rank Swf after they wait 20min.