A tiny buff to fixated
Instead of just having it for your own scratch marks it could just see them for everyone instead. Still wouldn't be used much but that would make it a tiny bit better. They could also have unique colors to let the survivor know whos scratch marks they are seeing.
Comments
Imagine if you could see everyone's Scratch Marks in different colors, so you know who left them behind, that would be awesome!
Thanks for the suggestion that's a good idea too. I think that's probably already something that would be pretty easy to do as well since the scratch marks will have to be a different color for colorblind mode.
I certainly would like to see Fixated buffed. I'm not 100% about this exact change though. It wouldn't be overpowered in the current Survivor perk meta, but compared to other Perks, being able to see other survivor's scratch marks from any distance might make it essentially a straight upgrade to something like Bond. Maybe you see other Survivor's scratch marks in a limited range?