Creation and weekly cosmetics

What if dead by daylight partnered up with the sims company and added a character creator option, you don't like Quentin's face, BAM!, you can change it yourself, or create a new one. I had this idea too add the virtual aspect of a horror game, by making a character that looks like you or at least similar. Another great idea I had was to add four weekly custom made items by the devs, another tab next to the "Shrine of secrets". For example, the community could request a cool item like headphones and the devs could add it too the "Custom cosmetics" Tab.

Comments

  • @REL1_C said:

    What if dead by daylight partnered up with the sims company and added a character creator option, you don't like Quentin's face, BAM!, you can change it yourself, or create a new one. I had this idea too add the virtual aspect of a horror game, by making a character that looks like you or at least similar. Another great idea I had was to add four weekly custom made items by the devs, another tab next to the "Shrine of secrets". For example, the community could request a cool item like headphones and the devs could add it too the "Custom cosmetics" Tab.

    Because you are talking about licensing issues.

  • if they allowed people to change quentins face without permission they would get sued to hell and back