D-Strike should get a Buff
Let me explain. every time i use it i either miss the damn skillcheck, or it runs out just as the Killer Picks me up.
What it should do is, it lasts forever AND, it Automatically Works when he picks you up. You cant save it anymore so thats a atvantage for the Killer right ?
Oh and btw thats a Joke. I want it to be changed like Scott Jund said in one of his Videos. :)
Comments
Wow what a great idea. you must have big pp
Shh, you're disrupting his monologue.
Yes
I know Turbo, he can have his moments. Be patient with him, he's secretly very nice.
Stop telling lies Karu, im very Evil yes yes very Evil indeed
You're about as evil as my hamster, and she likes to sit in my hair.
shiat*
thats really evil
DS needs to stop being focused on. Let's buff BNP so it automatically completes all generators and opens the exits
Nah, that's not strong enough, it needs to break all hooks and summon a giant mecha that will obliterate the killer.
Obviously, Decisive Strike should kill the Killer, instantly winning the game for the Survivors.
I argued for it not being a skill check anymore, and would straight up activate if the 60-second timer was still on. I'm on console which has stuttery skill checks, especially when it's Doctor, but I've started hitting DS consistently. But some people will say "DS not needing a skill check? That's OP." Why? Why is that OP? What's the difference when most survivors hit it anyway? It would just help console players not get robbed on what's supposed to be an easy skill check.