Just as bad as evolved

The first three days were fun however after finishing learning all the mechanics about 2 weeks later you learn that survivors suck playing a survivors has no entertaining value to it you watch a loading screen occasionally have to hit a skill check run away from the Killer that's it not the best gameplay what about playing as killer playing the killer was super fun especially if you were a cool killer I usually let the last person go but I felt overpowered overpowered and I was kicking down to the dirt and I felt bad it just got boring after a while playing the killer because it was too easy even playing against the red drinks it was too easy I would always kill two or three of them every now and again I would get a game where I will not be able to kill a Survivor but those happen but 87% of the time as killer I won killing three or more survivors this game feels like a betta and I feel bad for the people who paid money for the game it's a good free to play games some give you entertainment while you're waiting for your next game to come out but nothing I want to get too involved in because it's no better than evolved it's repetitive is no gameplay and it takes forever to get bloodpoints and I feel like that's an acceptable

Comments

  • Killer is easy and overpowered? Riiiiggghhhttt.

    Also, might I suggest adding a '." to the end of your sentences.

  • You created an account just to say this game is bad because you think killers are overpowered?

  • You're playing against Dweets and Megheads, obviously it's going to be easy.

    If you played killer against survivors with actual common sense, you'd regret this entire post.