Level 10 characters in with fully level characters

Is the new matchmaking taking into account the prestige?

I'm sick of going in with a level 15 killer with nothing on it and going up against either fully prestige character so fully P3 characrers with everything unlocked.


How are we suppose to do anything with this?

We're going in with T1 standard perks against T3 meta perks.


We're always outclassed in this game.


No wonder the DC's in this game are so high.

Comments

  • Get pretty close to a million blood points before you prestige. Then you are level 40, which gets you a fair amount of perks.

  • @NITRAS42 said:

    Get pretty close to a million blood points before you prestige. Then you are level 40, which gets you a fair amount of perks.

    This is the problem. The grind is to much for new players to even catch the old players up. I've been playing a while and I still have 7 survivors all sat at level 15 because I don't have enough BP to even get them to 40. I've 5 killers sat at level 15 because I don't have enough BP to even get them up to 40 either.


    Going in a match with level 15 perks against swf high ranked with al the perks isn't fun at all.

    Is this going to be taken into consideration with the new match making.


    I go in as a survivor and I get rank 19 killer with 1 perk. What are they going to do? New to the game and get nothing but ran around the map for 10 minutes. The guy DCD out of our lobby.


    This game is no where near fun for any new player.