Addons

Killers lose their addons regardless of how they play unless they use black ward. Survivors get to bring chest items from the game with them to add to their inventory, do not lose addons AND regenerate all used up charges on their items. when they escape.
Killers should keep addons if they achieve a 3k. Survivors shouldn't regenerate charges for items, add items to bloodweb that will let survivors top up used up charges on medkits, toolboxes etc.

Comments

  • You would see a lot more killers with purple and pink addons if this occurs. Not saying it is good or bad, but you will see a lot more of them

  • An idea I had for a rework of items is to have each item do the exact same thing across all rarities, and the only difference between rarity is how many charges they hold. When a survivor escapes with a partially used item, the rarity is adjusted accordingly. It will still "recharge" the item, but not by as much as it does now.

  • I sure can't wait for those YouTube videos titled "I used a single iridescent hatchet on huntress for 120 games in a row"

    Wait.... Will your idea allow survivors to counter DC screw over the killers? 
  • @Oblitiry said:
    Wait.... Will your idea allow survivors to counter DC screw over the killers? 

    What?

  • @Oblitiry said:
    Wait.... Will your idea allow survivors to counter DC screw over the killers? 

    What?

    Well you said if the killer gets 3k they can keep their add ons. So what happens if 2 survivors purposely DC immediately?
  • They have quitter bonus implemented in the game, which prevents you from loosing pips. Every quitter should count a sacrifice. But I actually didn't think about ultra-rare addons, this shouldn't apply to them

  • @HellDescent said:
    They have quitter bonus implemented in the game, which prevents you from loosing pips. Every quitter should count a sacrifice. But I actually didn't think about ultra-rare addons, this shouldn't apply to them

    Makes sense since most if not all UR item add ons are consumed on use I think like Brand New Part(although rainbow map gets to be reused if you survive).