When will the 4.5.0 update be out?

I'm guessing the update will be out in early February but is there any confirmed date?

Comments

  • The release was supposed to be out Feb 2nd, but a ton of people are saying they delayed it and it's going to release Feb 9th, so probably around those dates it'll come out

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    The release was supposed to be out Feb 2nd, but a ton of people are saying they delayed it and it's going to release Feb 9th, so probably around those dates it'll come out

    Okay that is soon. Thanks for the information. I find it funny how the devs are secretive...couldn't even tell us about a supposed colorblind mode and now a lot of players don't even trust them when they said it was already in the works.

  • @MindGame3301 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1904596#Comment_1904596

    Okay that is soon. Thanks for the information. I find it funny how the devs are secretive...couldn't even tell us about a supposed colorblind mode and now a lot of players don't even trust them when they said it was already in the works.

    (My inner radar pings.)

    Did someone say 'colorblind mode'? Yes, please!!!