What is BHVR trying to do

They drastically reduced the number of pallets,As if that's not enough they started adding silly palettes to the game,they destroyed the loops,With all these bad loops like it's not enough, the killers get blood lust,What do you want, do you want even those who don't know how to play the killer win the game

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • "Bad" killers will only win the game if they're playing against bad survivors. Or survivors make many mistakes.

  • when you are still new enough to think killers are too strong

    those were the days...

  • I miss when I first started playing the game I was so innocent and believed stuff like this. Now I'm at devotion 12 and understand how wrong I was.

  • show us your gameplay so we can see if the killer is truly op or if you too the wrong pathing

  • Its always better to waste a little more time and eat 3 or more pallets instead of a bloodlusting on a single pallet. It will make you more snowbally later.

  • I've heard people mentioning "silly pallets," what are those?

  • @Milo said:

    "Bad" killers will only win the game if they're playing against bad survivors. Or survivors make many mistakes.

    Bad killers can easily win the game by setting up a tunnel mixed camp.Free exchange if someone comes while camping.Tunnels win again

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    when you are still new enough to think killers are too strong

    those were the days...

    Looks like they got lickers chasing you vote up.Keep making the killers look weak, maybe you'll be on your way to having more lickers

  • @BlooperReel said:

    I've heard people mentioning "silly pallets," what are those?

    götüne-sok-orospu-cocugu.png

    Though not as much as you

  • @ProveKa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1904527#Comment_1904527

    Bad killers can easily win the game by setting up a tunnel mixed camp.Free exchange if someone comes while camping.Tunnels win again

    1. What do you think "winning a game" means?
    2. Again, bad survivors. Good survivors will just rush gens when someone is camped.
  • Less pallets less camping. This change is good for survivors since killers will chase more.

  • @ProveKa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1904534#Comment_1904534

    Looks like they got lickers chasing you vote up.Keep making the killers look weak, maybe you'll be on your way to having more lickers

    I love how so many new players go to feed back on the forums to complain about killers when they haven't even gotten that good at the game yet, yes im talking about you.

    Anyone with a good amount of time in this game knows survivors are stronger than the killer to the point where against good survivors in a swf only spirit and nurse have a chance, and if they are using a complete meta build then even spirit is iffy if she can win.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905531#Comment_1905531

    I love how so many new players go to feed back on the forums to complain about killers when they haven't even gotten that good at the game yet, yes im talking about you.

    Anyone with a good amount of time in this game knows survivors are stronger than the killer to the point where against good survivors in a swf only spirit and nurse have a chance, and if they are using a complete meta build then even spirit is iffy if she can win.

    I know I made a whole rant forum talking about how the newbies have the loudest voice. It clutters up the forum and keeps the good ideas unknown and same topic is being discussed by 50 different people.