anyone have a nemesis?
like a person that you run into a lot and do not like them. because i do. they leave salty comments on my profile every time and i love it
like a person that you run into a lot and do not like them. because i do. they leave salty comments on my profile every time and i love it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
half of the people i encounter when i load into lobbies are friends or players that i recognize for being good at the game and not toxic but no i do not have nemesis.
I have a couple. Talking trash to the killer post game really isn't a good habit to be in.
But I think that's mutual.
I don't have any. I don't understand people trying to memorize other people's name for a video game tbh. Just let it go
When I play survivor I often message every killer (PS4) and say gg or point out something funny that happened. Honestly I can't believe the amount of Killers who remember me and either give me hatch or do funny things when I get caught. Its sort of nice seeing a familiar name after a match or getting matched up with a survivor who was the killer a few rounds ago. I've also had Killer matches where I get survivors I remember.
I still don't bother remembering names though. We could be right next each other in a lobby and the chances of me noticing are slim.
Unless I'm SWF you all have the same name to me. " The random"
I don't have a nemesis. I'm too lazy to hold grudges or bother looking up names.
Anyone clicking the Survive With Friends button in the main menu.
I had one. But now he's in my friendslist.
Best looper I've ever seen.
@Tsulan i remember the names of people that tbag at the gates just so i can camp/tunnel them next time i see them
I have a list of users that have told me to kill myself/said that they'd harm or violate my family/threaten doxxing/hurl racial insults that have never been banned despite filing reports properly with video evidence.
I guess that makes BHVR my nemesis.